วันอาทิตย์ที่ 10 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

2.15 Subject-Verb Agreement


 

2.15 Subject –Verb Agreement

D. Rewrite these sentences correctly.

1. I does not know how to sketch.

= I do not know how to sketch.

2. We goes to school.

= We go to school.

3. Sarah love to play football.

=  Sarah loves to play football

4. He don’t talk to me.

= He doesn’t talk to me.

5. She have a lovely voice.

= She has a lovely voice.

6. Those pants has withered.

= Those pants have withered.

7. Mary of the student has done well in English this year.

= Mary of the student have done well in English this year.

8. They wasn’t willing to lend me the DVD.

= They weren’t willing to lend me the DVD.

9. He give me a life to get to school every morning.

= He gave me a lift to get to school every morning.

10. The Indian elephant have smaller ears than the African elephant.

= The Indian elephant has smaller ears than the African elephant.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น